Thursday, November 4, 2010

New header

Totally stressing these days. I'm letting go of all the negative opinions and working like crazy to get prepared for this coming weeks craft show. I have been wanting to design my own logo for months now and just kept putting it off. Today I sat down and accomplished what I thought would be impossible. So, here it is as my blog header.
I have been watching all the Christmas stuff being put out in all the stores and I have to say it is putting me in a great mood. I love the holiday season, but what I love more is spending it with my family. My sister is coming out this Christmas and we always end up with funny stories to tell after spending a week together. We once made a song about how many times we had to drive into town from my house and it was set to the 12 days of Christmas. We named it 12 trips to Kearney. Let me just say, it is like a half hour drive and there is nothing but vast fields of corn, and cows, and an occasional small town. That year we laughed like crazy even though we spent most of her vacation in the car.
I already have the Christmas music playing for a little inspiration, while I am creating all these winter folk. It's funny, because Christmas has already been on my mind since August. I guess that is just how the life of a crafter goes. I have already been sketching ideas for Spring, because I know I will have to start creating for the Spring show right after my family leaves. I love being able to work like this.
What are you looking forward to this Holiday Season? Leave me a comment here on my blog and you could be the random winner of this little CUTIE.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to Holiday Smells and every one being a little bit kinder! That is what I call Amazing and wished it lasted the WHOLE year! You are so talented! when and where is your show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy you posted is adorable! You did great with your header as well! I love this time of year too, famil is always fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete