Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No rest for the overly excited

My two little ones were home sick today. They were up most the night and that meant no sleep for mommy. My husband came home from work and then headed to do some farm work, so I still was not able to get relief from my mommy duties.When the hubby finally came home I headed out to the garage for a little peace and quiet with these babies. I have been sanding away on a few pieces for about a week now, but today I was able to get the compressor going and start the painting (the fun part). What's in the works right now...a coffee table, a set of storage cupboards, an end table, 3 wall shelves, and 3 floating shelves for my mom's bathroom. I am way to excited to get these pieces finished so I can decorate them before the holidays. I did get some clay pieces finished and hope to have those posted tomorrow when there is better lighting.

Oh, by the way the red coffee table in picture 1 is a new purchase for $3. I can hardly wait to get it painted and set up in my living room.

Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, I can hardly wait to see the finished product! I love to see what you do with things! You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete