Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


I've been working on lots of projects for an up coming spring show. The little one was on the computer this morning playing Elmo and helping me in the kitchen with my clay projects. I decided to take a wee break and snap some pics of her. She broke her arm last week and I've been wanting a few pictures of her with her purple cast on. Sunday night she was up all night being sick, so Monday was not a great day for pics. Today, the sun was shinning through the front window just perfect so I seized the moment. She sat just long enough for me to capture a few precious Valentine pics.   



 signing I Love You!



Her new Valentine Monkey that Grandma Bert dropped off today.


This was the last picture I took, and as you can see, she had just about enough of me and the camera.

Happy Valentines Day to you all,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment