Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines


Things have been busy as usual. 2 months and counting until my first show of 2013. I have been trying to get work done in between the day to day and church responsibilities, but today I decided to take a break when my little one came home from preschool. We played outside for a bit. It looks beautiful outside, but it was just to cold to stay out. We decided to come inside and build a tent. I use to love playing in these with my brothers when I was a kid. She has now officially eaten way to much Valentine candy and is a little wound up. The rest of the kids came home from school and now there is much laughter coming from under these blankets. They are now camped out for the night. I am excited that they have a four day weekend and I will get much time to play games and snuggle this weekend.
Saturday, we are headed to our friends house and while the kids have play time Melane and I will get scrapping time. I am looking forward to spending time with them and getting some much needed scrapping done.
Husband came home and told me not to cook or do the dishes, because tonight that is his gift to me. I WILL TAKE IT!  Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Valentines to all of you!
I'm off to have a glorious weekend with the kiddos.
Rhonda



I just can't get enough snuggle time with this sweetie. She has never been my cuddly one. She is always on the move, so I sure do soak it up when she offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment