Friday, March 1, 2013

Cindy Lou Who and some finished pieces




My sweet little preschooler had a silly Dr. Seuss day yesterday and so, of course, we had to dress her up as Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch. She was a big hit at school. I forgot it was silly day and woke up late, so I had to throw this look together in like 5 min. I wish I would have been better prepared, because I'm pretty sure we could have done a better job. Never the less, she loved it. At one point last night I had to bribe her to take her hair down. Apparently, she was under the impression she was going to wear her hair like this forever. I had to take my older daughter to the doctor yesterday and Christyn had to come with us dressed like this. You can imagine all the attention she received around town. Let's just say it's no wonder she didn't want to take her hair down at the end of the day. Every girl dreams of that kind of attention. It must have been nice to hear "Oh my Gosh you are so CUTE" all day long. I might be getting a few phone calls from the preschool next week, because she is now referring to herself as Christyn Cindy Lou Who and I did promise her we could wear her hair like that again if she would just take a bath and go to bed. Luckily my kids go through phases pretty fast, so we will see how long this one last.
In other news I am still working away getting ready for a local craft show in April. The weeks are going by quickly and I am now pulling all nighters trying to get inventory ready. I'm still not very organized at these things and I would like to give my booth an over haul as far as display ideas go, so I have quite a bit of work ahead of me. I have only done 2 of these things, but this year I decided to book up the year with shows just to see how things go. This year is also the first time I will be doing far away show...not quite ready for the out of state thing, but maybe next year. Here are a few pieces I finished up last week. I just wanted to pop in and share a few highlights from my week. Back to work I go!
Rhonda






No comments:

Post a Comment