Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random Paper Mache


Just dropping in to post a few pics of some more pieces I finished this week. Me and my girls are sick again with strep throat this time. It has been a long winter season and we are expecting snow/ice mix for the next few days. I am patiently waiting for glorious spring to arrive. At least I can dream of spring through some of my art. I have been creating these panoramic eggs and just love how they have turned out. It will be hard to part with some of them. The photos this time do not do any justice to these pieces. I have been having trouble with my 1.4 lens and I miss it greatly. 
Farm work is in full gear...we have new baby calves arriving daily and there is much fencing to be fixed. I hope to get out there and take a few pics of all the new little moo's. My kids have been spending tons of time with dad out in the pastures. They love this time of year. 
I better get back to some work. 
Rhonda






No comments:

Post a Comment