Friday, December 10, 2010

Best Christmas book ever

One of our family traditions is to buy the kids each a new book for Christmas. I love books and think that all kids need to read and get away from the TV. Where did they hide my presents is one of the books I purchased for the entire family to enjoy. I loved this book. The kids and I sat around and read this the other night and laughed like crazy. This was definitely one of those books for all to enjoy. My kids range from 3-13, so it was a joy to find a book that we will all cherish. My 12 yr old and the 6 yr old argued over who was going to get to take it to school first to share with their class. I am totally recommending this read for all ages. Not only was it a funny read, but the illustrations were amazing.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment