Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday's knocking at my door

Hello and happy holidays to all of you. I can't believe we are already a week into December and moments away from Christmas and a New Year. This year has been a grand year for me. I am excited about all that I have accomplished this year and all the projects that are in the works for next year. I just wanted to stop in and share some pictures of the signs of Christmas around our house. I hope you enjoy and have a blessed holiday season.
Rhonda

Candles and holders were found at Hobby Lobby on clearance a few years back. Total cost for all was just under $6.
Table center piece is a metal basket purchased at Goodwill for $2.50 and filled with a box of pink glass ornaments from Michael's on clearance for $.25 cents. I added some greenery from our backyard and pine cones I found in our church parking lot. Then sprayed the pine cones with snow texture. Total cost for centerpiece $2.75
The chair backs are also made from the greenery from my backyard and sprayed with the same snow texture. I added one pick of greenery from Hobby Lobby on 50% off sale and a ribbon bow to finish it off. Total cost was $10.50 for all 8 chairs.

1 comment: