Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily

Ahhh! sweet Monday, hangin' out with my favorite 4 year old and packing up a few orders to mail out today. I also organized all my Christmas/winter craft supplies and I'm trying to finish up my December Daily Journal. I still need to go down stairs and rummage through some of my storage boxes and find the perfect book to cut apart for my cover.  My two oldest girls started a Dec. Journal this weekend, but they are yet to finish. I guess they lost interest when I wasn't doing all the work. I suppose, since mine is almost complete I can now focus on helping the girls get theirs done too. My oldest daughter is going to use her camera and do all her own pictures.  I had a ton of fun crafting this weekend while we were snowed in, but today I better get some kind of work done. I have a few orders that need to be finished, so it's off to work I go. I'm lovin' this holiday season....so much to be grateful for this year. 

Oh and I am super excited to see my daughter Rachael in the elementary school program tonight. I think she will do a terrific job playing an elf.                         
Happy December to all
Rhonda


















No comments:

Post a Comment