Monday, December 19, 2011

Lockdown


 A sick family = days of solitary confinement. While in lock down I did some scrappin', in between cleaning and being sick a few days, myself.  I have to admit I was enjoying not having commitments and being on the run all the time. It was kind of nice to sit in the studio playing with paper and listening to Christmas music. It got me thinking that I need to make more time for the things I love.
I am happy to welcome in this new week with no sick kids, a few finished projects, and a Christmas to-do list that just keeps growing. I can't wait to spend some time with family and just have fun.
I have many more pages to share, but the lighting was terrible today, so I will post more soon.
Hope you all are having a blessed Holiday Season.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment