Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Frosty days and a few paper clay snowmen

There is something so wonderful about starting the day with a project list in hand. Today, after I took my kiddos to school, I grabbed my breakfast and list and headed to the studio. I entered my studio and was welcomed by the smells of hot glue, solder, and paint, and the sight of fabric scraps and glitter that dusted my floors. I sat down to my emails and thought about how much I have to get done in the next 3 days and my heart was filled with how blessed I am, that right now, I get to do what I love. I opened up my blinds to the sun shining and a dusting of snow on the ground. It was the perfect way to start today. All these snowmen were lined up on my desk waiting for their final coat of sealing and I just had to snap a few pictures, before they get packed up for this weekends show. Hope you enjoy! I better stay on task and get back to work. Happy Wednesday!
Rhonda








No comments:

Post a Comment