Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

This is a view of what lies outside, about 1 ft. of snow. The kids and I were totally pumped last night when we got a call from the school voice mail, telling us there would be no school on Monday. We haven't ventured out in the white stuff just yet, but we plan on sledding sometime after lunch. Right now, we are playing dress up, watching movies, reading books, and enjoying the day together. I plan on getting some more cleaning done in my studio and possibly getting some creating done today. I have all these new ideas circling around in my head, but haven't had a chance to get my hands on the clay lately. It has been difficult trying to get back to a routine after winter break and the awful illness that invaded us last week. Today, I am just enjoying the kids and loving a little extended downtime.


I am just looking forward to curling up with the new magazines I picked up on Friday and devouring the lovely work inside. If your in need of a little creative jump-start these always do the trick for me.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment