Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Visions of girlie things dancing about in my head

Christmas break is officially over today. The kids are back in school and I am starting on some pieces for the Spring show.
I have great news, I am going to be an Aunt to a baby girl and I am so excited about being able to put together some precious little pink things for her. The baby is due in May and I already promised mom some hair accessories. I would also like to make a baby album, so all the proud parents will have to do is slip in the photos. Lots to do and little time.
So, it's back to work I go.

Here is another scrapbook page I finished this week. There is lots of white space on this page. I was challenging myself with a new style. This page looks so bare and easy to do, but it is one of the hardest pages I ever put together. I just couldn't stop myself from adding extra embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment