Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween tree




This is our Halloween tree in progress. My oldest daughter and I have been working on all the ornaments. We are still working on some clay ornaments and a prim witch hat for the topper. I think it is coming along quite well. 

We are on our way to Minnesota tomorrow and will be gone all weekend, so we won't be getting much more done on it this week. I just wanted to post some pics of how it is coming along. The kids and I are actually very excited to be getting away for a few days. We are also stopping in Omaha to see my brother and my niece. My kids are missing their cousin. I'm so happy my brother will have some time to see us. Well, I'm off to pack some bags and get some cleaning done. Hope you enjoy our tree. 
See ya' all next week!
Rhonda












No comments:

Post a Comment